Sunday, June 04, 2006

Satisfaction :-)

The third year just finished, no longer a junior . There's just a year left to that so-called Bachelor of Arts . It was a good semester , great courses , great profs though it could be much much better .

The fourth year will pass faster than the third . It won't be the full stop . The future remains mysterious . A fortnight ago It wasn't as mysterious as it is now . I changed my mind and I'm thoroughly satisfied . I'm so looking forward to this new mysterious future , even if it comes latter than the later . At any rate I won't lose anything . I'm gonna be my very own ideal. It was all a matter of a single moment . To go or stay .... to stay !

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine?!

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

safheye taki baa comment et o ham negaah kon, ino az khodam gozaashtam. masalan: http://oryx-and-crake.blogspot.com/2006/06/satisfaction.html#comments

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home