Thursday, July 06, 2006

'Ello Summah !

My third year at college has just ended ,and it has given me contradictory feelings . On one hand I see a much better soul inside me , on the other, I feel disgusted of being a college students here . Being in a so-called top university,I look around and see the sickest educational system and the dumbest scholars and professors , even those I coud never expect them to be .

Well , there's nothing to do about it . Now I could call myself a senior and after two great consecutive summers I'm targeting a better third . I made a decision and now it's time for action . It's gonna be a big risk , I know ; but there will be no regret . I could be on the way to my ideal would-be in two years time . I've started well , let's see how it goes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home